My photo
I'm a wave windsurfer and skateboarder based in the South West of England. I love to push my level in these sports with my friends, both in England and other countries around the world, while enjoying as many incredible experiences along the way as possible! I started this blog to feature my favorite photos and videos along with written stories, thoughts, rants and bits of knowledge I've gained from my adventures. Click on any photos to enlarge them.

FANATIC BOARDS, NORTH SAILS AND PURAVIDA BOARDRIDERS 2013 (posted 8th September 2012)

New kit has just arrived from my lovely sponsors... North Sails and Fanatic. For the last year I have ridden the Hero by North Sails. This sail has been the most epic sail, so I'm super happy to have the 2013s arrive. So easy to use and throw around in any way you want. Good power in light winds and still so controllable if overpowered. As for my board, I'm now riding Fanatic Quads. These are sweet all round boards, great for both wave riding and jumping. I normally go for more wave riding orientated boards so it's gona be fun with this new different style for me. Lets see what happens!!!! Checkout the below images of the kit. Hopefully we'll get some good shots of these in action soon.