My photo
I'm a wave windsurfer and skateboarder based in the South West of England. I love to push my level in these sports with my friends, both in England and other countries around the world, while enjoying as many incredible experiences along the way as possible! I started this blog to feature my favorite photos and videos along with written stories, thoughts, rants and bits of knowledge I've gained from my adventures. Click on any photos to enlarge them.

Summer loving (posted 22nd July 2012)


Seems like there isn’t much wind and waves around this summer. An African guy was telling me about rain dances the other day, to bring rain to the needy. If anyone knows how to do a magical wind or wave dance to make some wind and waves come our way, please get your freak on now! Until then, you’ll find me down the skate ramps of Bristol enjoying the summer vibes!

Mini ramp action!