My photo
I'm a wave windsurfer and skateboarder based in the South West of England. I love to push my level in these sports with my friends, both in England and other countries around the world, while enjoying as many incredible experiences along the way as possible! I started this blog to feature my favorite photos and videos along with written stories, thoughts, rants and bits of knowledge I've gained from my adventures. Click on any photos to enlarge them.

Maui, almost 2 weeks into the trip (posted 24th March 2011)

I've joined Stef Hilder and Sarah Bibby for another trip, this time it's a month in Maui. It's a super fun time to be here because everyone's here for the manufacturers' photo shoots. That means maximum action on and off the water with old friends and new, and lots of Muzza getting trashed on the rocks at Hookipa!

We've been really lucky with the wind but we've only had about 4 days of propper waves. Here are the highlights of the action so far. Click on any photos to enlarge them.

Wednesday 30th March at a lesser known spot.
This was definitely the best day so far. A lot of the beaches were pretty crowded because of the big waves coming in, which is why we went to a lesser known spot on the north shore. The waves were really fast and powerful making for some super fun down the line action. I was pretty scared a lot of the time but loved it! The locals at the beach asked us not to tell too many people about this spot so you'll have to find it for yourself!

Tom bottom turning on a beautiful Maui wave

Tom bottom turn

Tom in the white water just down wind of the rocks

Tom getting out through the waves

Tom in the middle of a pretty big set!

Tom bottom turn
Tom top turn

Tom riding back to the little channel that leads between
 the rocks and back to the beach


Here are a few other shots from the other days.

Stef Hilder big backloop

Tom pushloop at Kanaha

Tom backloop

Tom throwing a little spray