My photo
I'm a wave windsurfer and skateboarder based in the South West of England. I love to push my level in these sports with my friends, both in England and other countries around the world, while enjoying as many incredible experiences along the way as possible! I started this blog to feature my favorite photos and videos along with written stories, thoughts, rants and bits of knowledge I've gained from my adventures. Click on any photos to enlarge them.

Maui update, 5 weeks into the trip (posted 17th April 2011)

No real wave action to report on from the last week but we’ve definitely been getting up to some other amazing Maui activities. Below are a few photos from the top of Mount Haleakala. We watched the sunrise at about 5.30am in the icy cold, and once the sun was fully out we got the skateboard out. It was the first time any of us had skated at 10,000 feet, way above the clouds. So much fun.

Tom skateboarding at 10,000 feet

Tom downhill skateboarding above the clouds

We also had a random “lifestyle” photo shoot at Ho’okipa with a photographer we were lucky enough to meet, Chris Duarte. Below is a photo of me and Sarah Bibby with the Quatro Quad LS board. This is probably the most popular wave board in Maui at the moment. It's so much fun on a wave. Get your hands on 1 and give it a go.

Tom & Sarah Bibby with the
Quatro Quad LS

Hopefully we’ll get some more waves soon.