My photo
I'm a wave windsurfer and skateboarder based in the South West of England. I love to push my level in these sports with my friends, both in England and other countries around the world, while enjoying as many incredible experiences along the way as possible! I started this blog to feature my favorite photos and videos along with written stories, thoughts, rants and bits of knowledge I've gained from my adventures. Click on any photos to enlarge them.

Redbull Storm Chase final comes to Cornwall tomorrow (posted 07th February 2014)

The Redbull Storm Chase is a yearly competition that waits for a huge storm forecast, anywhere in the world, and then at the last minute flies in some of the best windsurfers in the world to compete in the storm. Tomorrow will see the final happen at Gwithian in Cornwall, England. The storm is forecast to be the biggest to hit England in over 50 years. If you’re anywhere near Cornwall, make sure you come down to watch. I'll definitely be heading down with a bunch of friends. Hopefully I'll get to enjoy the massive surf myself as well.