My photo
I'm a wave windsurfer and skateboarder based in the South West of England. I love to push my level in these sports with my friends, both in England and other countries around the world, while enjoying as many incredible experiences along the way as possible! I started this blog to feature my favorite photos and videos along with written stories, thoughts, rants and bits of knowledge I've gained from my adventures. Click on any photos to enlarge them.

First sessions since I tore my ligament and loads of Quatro Pyramid Thruster demos (posted 30th October 2013)

I just got to enjoy my first few days back on the water after I tore an ankle ligament, catching lovely head high waves for hours at Gwithian in Cornwall, England. The ankle felt pretty sore so I played it really safe. I’ve got a video in mind that we should start filming soon once I’m back up to strength. I was impressed by how much interest there was in my new Quatro Pyramid Thruster. I lost count how many people wanted to try it out. I’m pretty sure some of them would have ordered one the very next day! So happy with that board.