My photo
I'm a wave windsurfer and skateboarder based in the South West of England. I love to push my level in these sports with my friends, both in England and other countries around the world, while enjoying as many incredible experiences along the way as possible! I started this blog to feature my favorite photos and videos along with written stories, thoughts, rants and bits of knowledge I've gained from my adventures. Click on any photos to enlarge them.

Cornwall stoke (posted 20th February 2014)

I just had a great jumping day at Gwithian, Cornwall. Ended up giving an impromptu forward loop lesson to my friends on the beach and before I knew it, I had about 20 people gathered round wanting to learn. Most people went out to try and learn them after the lesson, or at least try some jumps. It was a great session with plenty of people pushing their skills. Windsurfers down in Cornwall seem to be more excited than ever to just get on the water, have fun, learn new skills and try new kit. In reckon Cornwall has the best riders, waves, coastline and general vibe in the whole of the UK. Stoked!