My photo
I'm a wave windsurfer and skateboarder based in the South West of England. I love to push my level in these sports with my friends, both in England and other countries around the world, while enjoying as many incredible experiences along the way as possible! I started this blog to feature my favorite photos and videos along with written stories, thoughts, rants and bits of knowledge I've gained from my adventures. Click on any photos to enlarge them.

2 ½ year recap and high expectations for the coming autumn and winter (posted 25th September 2014)

The past 2 ½ years have been really tricky for me and windsurfing. I’ve had to deal with a buckled knee, a torn ligament on my elbow, a torn ligament on my ankle, and a trip to Maui that had really poor conditions (the one and only trip I could do abroad for 2014). So I’ve had very little training / fun in the surf. Fortunately I’ve still been able to get a reasonable amount of coverage for my sponsors, but not as much as I would have liked. On the positive side, autumn’s almost here in the UK, I’m now fully fit, and two of my Puravida team mates will be returning from their world tour to enjoy the UK autumn surf with me (Stef Hilder and Sarah Bibby). Hopefully this autumn and winter will be epic and we’ll get a sweet video online. Watch this space!