My photo
I'm a wave windsurfer and skateboarder based in the South West of England. I love to push my level in these sports with my friends, both in England and other countries around the world, while enjoying as many incredible experiences along the way as possible! I started this blog to feature my favorite photos and videos along with written stories, thoughts, rants and bits of knowledge I've gained from my adventures. Click on any photos to enlarge them.

End of the physio for the torn ligament on my elbow, just in time for Maui (posted 16th February 2013)

I've now finished 6 months of physio to fix the torn ligament on my elbow, and therefore I'm now sorted for another trip to Maui for 5 weeks. There's gona be a good crew of people going out there as always, including my Puravida Boardriders sponsors. My arm's definitely not 100% yet but it seems good enough! Can't wait to get out there. Watch this space for blog updates!