My photo
I'm a wave windsurfer and skateboarder based in the South West of England. I love to push my level in these sports with my friends, both in England and other countries around the world, while enjoying as many incredible experiences along the way as possible! I started this blog to feature my favorite photos and videos along with written stories, thoughts, rants and bits of knowledge I've gained from my adventures. Click on any photos to enlarge them.

VIDEO - Cornwall and Devon - windsurf, surf, skateboard and epic lifestyle documentaries part 1 (posted 09th November 2012)

So after 4 weeks of pure Cornwall Devon cruising, I've gota say I'm so so happy. Life down here is sweeeet. Checkout this video. You'll be moving down here in no time!! Ocean living!

http://mpora.com/videos/AAdbyy9f3uob

This video was originally uploaded to a dedicated extreme sports video website and featured by boardseeker mag, therefore gaining plenty of views. Unfortunately they managed to wipe all my videos so they're now uploaded to the more reliable vimeo!

This series of short documentaries will give you a detailed insight into loads of windsurfing and surfing spots around Cornwall and Devon. It'll reveal plenty of incredibly lush places to go to when you're not in the ocean. Numerous events are also featured including competitions and student windsurf festivals. Extra action will be thrown in along the way such as skateboard parties and who knows what else! Plug in your speakers or headphones to enjoy the beautiful sounds!